These terms cover the use of the websites TradersDaily.co.uk and TradingDynamics.co.uk
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN CONJUCTION WITH THE DISCLAIMER BEFORE USING EITHER WEBSITE.
By using either website you are deemed to have full knowledge and understanding of the following terms and conditions and to have accepted them.
1. Your use of the Website is subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out below. If you do not understand or agree to these terms, you must not use the content from either website.
2. We may change these terms at any time and you should refer to the terms and the disclaimer each time you access either website.
3. The websites are designed to provide education and training through the use of technical analysis of various financial markets, including the FTSE100, DOW30, GOLD, OIL and the FOREX markets.
4. The website TradersDaily.co.uk is designed as a subscription based educational and training service, it does not provide financial advice.
5. As a Subscriber or member, upon payment of the monthly subscription fee you will have full and unlimited access to all content on the site, including all reports, analysis and content in the library section.
6. As a FREE trial member you will have access to most though not necessarily all content for the duration of the trial period.
7. As a guest or visitor to the site you will have access to limited free content, including examples of past reports and analysis.
1. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website users and visitors at all times.
2. We will only collect and store personal information provided by you in the course of registration and/or subscription for use within our business, to contact you, control access and monitor your use of our services.
3. Under no circumstances will we divulge or share your personal information with any third party.
4. We will undertake all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
5. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our websites will be protected by encryption technology.
6. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. You are responsible for keeping all passwords for accessing the websites confidential, we will not ask you for your password except when accessing the website via the log-in facility.
Licence to use the website
1. The Website and its licensors hold the copyright in all material held on this Website except where stated. You may not copy, resell or publish elsewhere any material without our written consent.
2. Subject to your agreement of these Terms and Conditions, you are licenced to use content from these websites and you may:
3. The unauthorised and unattributed reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, or uploading of any part onto other publications or Websites to include the reproduction, display or performance of any material from these websites (whether downloaded or not) is prohibited for commercial exploitation.
4. You agree not to knowingly upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material to us in any way that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked with this Website. You agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to this Website or our services or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this Website
5. Neither us nor any third-party provider of content for the Website warrants that the Website or its content will be uninterrupted or error-free, free from viruses or security breaches or accepts liability for any of same.
6. We will use all reasonable endeavours to provide users with a prompt and continuing service although we cannot at any given time, however, warrant that the service will continue uninterrupted or will remain unchanged.
Registration and Subscription
1. To be eligible to open an account on our website you must be at least 18 years of age.
2. To access the paid for content within the sites you must ensure payment of the monthly subscription as and when it falls due.
3. To register for an account you must complete the online account registration form and click on the verification link contained within the confirmation email.
4. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
Accuracy of Information, Disclaimers and Our Liability
1. The Website seeks to ensure that all information on the website or provided via the website is accurate and up to date, but we do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of such information at any given time; nor do we warrant that it is fit for any particular purpose.
2. The website and the service are for information, education and training purposes only, with no consideration with regards to the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of individual or specific viewers and are not to be thought of as binding advice, an invitation to treat or an offer to buy or sell.
3. Unless specifically stated otherwise, all price information is indicative only. All information presented is not to be considered a complete statement on the companies, markets or developments referred to therein and should never be regarded by you as a substitute for the exercise of your own judgment. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY FINANCIAL ADVICE.
4. Any information presented or opinions given are subject to change without notice and as a result of using different assumptions and criteria may differ or be contrary to information given or opinions expressed by other persons, businesses or groups.
5. Users of the Services are still advised to consult with their broker or other financial representative to confirm price variation and any other information provided.
6. The Website, its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based on the information provided.
7. It is always advisable that you research in more than one unrelated source and that you consult professional advisors before making any decisions on the information provided to you on our website.
8. If you wish to effect a transaction, you are advised to undertake your own due diligence and to contact a suitable professional advisor. The Website and the Services are provided solely to enable investors to make their own investment decisions and neither can constitute a recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal in investments. If you have any doubts, you should seek advice from an independent financial adviser.
9. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the website or information on or provided via the website.